Re: [LAD] building the new Guitarix LV2 Amp

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Thu Dec 13 2012 - 20:00:13 EET

Am 13.12.2012 18:20, schrieb Gianfranco Ceccolini:
> now it built, but no sound coming out...
>
> I opened using jalv.gtk and got the interface ok.
>
> is there a possibility it built wrong, but with a sucess exit status?

mm, I don't think so, if you start jalv it it a terminal you will get
some debugging output (from gxamp as well) if something goes wrong. If
all went well, gxamp wouldn’t output to the terminal.
Note that the default settings are lowered (-30db) so you need to turn
the gain up in order to receive sound. (right click on a controller
shows the values)

> one more thing
>
> by what you've said, this LV2-amp comprises a 12ax7 tube amp + sovtek
> tonestak + 4x12 cabinet.
>
> would it be possible to have a plugins with all the guitarix options
> of tubes, tonestaks and cabinets?
>
> Thank you so much
>
> Gian
Maybe, but I play with the option to create several LV2 amp-heads out of
guitarix, instead put them all in one.

greets
hermann