Re: [LAD] [LAA] Suil 0.6.8

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sun Dec 23 2012 - 13:13:47 EET

Am 23.12.2012 03:29, schrieb David Robillard:
> Suil 0.6.6 is out. Suil is a lightweight C library for loading and
> wrapping LV2 plugin UIs. Suil transparently presents UIs written in
> any toolkit as the desired widget type of host programs, so hosts do
> not have to depend on foreign toolkits.
>
> This minor release fixes a couple of potential crashes.
>
> Suil home: http://drobilla.net/software/suil/
> Download: http://download.drobilla.net/suil-0.6.6.tar.bz2
>
> Changes:
> * Fix crash in x11_in_gtk2 when event_filter fires before widget
> is realized
> * Use libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 (with .0 suffix) by default which is
> available on systems without the dev package
> * Update to waf 1.7.8 and autowaf r90 (install docs to versioned
> directory)
>
> Also, a note about the previous release: the Gtk in Qt fixes are thanks
> to Devin Anderson; apologies for this attribution oversight in the hasty
> release and corresponding announcement.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> -dr

Thanks for your work on this, suil makes the live for a
plug-in-developer a bit more easy, and gives the chance to keep the
knowing toolkit for create a plug-in UI.

I just wonder a bit, you announce Suil 0.6.8, gives the download link
for Suil 0.6.6, and when I have a look at your project page I found Suil
0.6.10 :-)

regards
hermann