Re: [LAD] [LAA] Guitarix release 0.25.1

From: Gianfranco Ceccolini <franconassis@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 03 2013 - 20:53:26 EET

Hi Hermann

I,ve built it with the LV2 plugins and it runs ok.

the only thing is jalv.gtk gives me following message when loading

Plugin: http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gxamp#12ax7
UI: http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/plugins/gxamp#gui
JACK Name: GxAmplifier
MIDI buffers: 32768 bytes
Missing feature options.
12ax7
convolver disabled

fslider0_ = -15,000000
fslider1_ = -15,000000
fslider2_ = 20,000000
fslider3_ = 0,250000
fslider0_ = 0,500000
fslider1_ = 0,500000
fslider2_ = 0,500000
fslider0_ = 10,000000
fslider0_ = 10,000000
 cabconv.update fail.
cabinet convolver disabled
ampconv.update fail.
presence convolver disabled

i've tried to build it with and without the included convolver but no
change there.

is there something else to be done?

Kind regards and congratulations for the plugins

Gian

2012/12/31 hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>

> We are proud to announce the release of guitarix2-0.25.1
>
> Guitarix is a mono tube amplifier simulation for jack, with additional
> mono/stereo effect racks witch can be filled with some in-build effects as
> well as with external LADSPA plugins.
> Download from http://sourceforge.net/**projects/guitarix/<http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/>
>
> After having some discussions with David Robillard (thanks for your
> patience, David) I realize that I need to push out a update in order to
> avoid a possible violation of the LV2 specs, so guitarix2-0.25.1 is out,
> those how use the last V0.25.0, are strongly recommended to update.
>
> * GxAmplifier tube 12ax7 tonestack sovtek cabinet 4x12
> * GxAmplifier-II tube 12AT7 tonestack soldano cabinet AC30
> * GxAmplifier-III tube 6C16 tonestack bassman cabinet 1x15
> * GxAmplifier-IV tube 6V6 tonestack soldano cabinet mesa
> * GxAmplifier-V tube 6DJ8 tonestack ampeg cabinet HighGain
>
> there are mono and stereo versions of those amps included in the bundle.
>
> Thanks goes to Richard Dalton from http://www.Ampskindesigns.com
> for given me permission to use (and distribute) his work within a GNU GPL
> project,
>
> many thanks Richard.
>
> thanks goes as well to David Robillard for his great work on the LV2 specs
> and to Rui Nuno Capela for implement them so excellent in qtractor.
>

> Please check it out and give feedback if you
> find a problem.
>
> Please refer to our project page for more information:
>
> http://guitarix.sourceforge.**net/<http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/>
>
> download site:
> http://sourceforge.net/**projects/guitarix/<http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/>
>
> have fun
>
> guitarix development team

Antes de imprimir pense em sua responsabilidade e compromisso com o MEIO
AMBIENTE!