[LAD] List moderation (was: What KvR didn´t understand)

From: Marc-Olivier Barre <marco@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 07 2013 - 20:48:52 EET

On 2013-01-07 15:57, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Ove Karlsen
> <ove.karlsen@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>
>> On 1/7/2013 3:34 PM, Brett McCoy wrote:

>>> <lots of stuff snipped>
>>>
>>> Can we just stick with discussions of Linux audio?
>> And Personally, to idiots like these, I would like to say:
>> www.worshipthediscusting.com [1] is for you.
>
> This incredibly offensive - Brett was extremely polite to your off-topic
> stuff. You've just been needlessly and excessively insulting. I don't know
> what you are doing on LAD, but I will not read any further messages from
> you.

Hello dear LADs,

Well, I don't speak much on the lists nowadays, but I will just say this:

If people get offended by any kind of mail of the nature we just experienced
please write to the moderation email right away (mail address can be found on
the list website). I don't do a lot for the mailing lists these days, but I
can be fast reacting on those.

Moreover, it allows me to go read the list for a bit of entertainment, and
damn, this one was good. although I am still wondering if the guy is for
real... I thought those were extinct or had no internet :)

PS: as you might have seen, Robin was faster than I and turned on the guys
moderation bit. I would have gone for a pure ban, but hey ! Robin is a nicer
guy than I am I guess :D

Cheers all !

--
Marc-Olivier Barre