Re: [LAD] [ann] CAPS 0.9.4

From: Tim Goetze <tim@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 14 2013 - 03:14:20 EET

[Tim E. Real]
>OK makes sense to me. Thanks.
>My mistake, I "turned it down, man" and can now hear the differences
> with all controls.
>After that, even with gain at full I can now recognize the differences.

Heh, I'm the one boasting about "meaningful control interfaces" when
in reality the effects of some adjustments can be diminished so much
by other inputs. And with Bruno reporting similar issues that makes
you two and me one, so: my mistake!

(It would really be nicer to have control changes be more readily
apparent as audible differences, but right now I don't see an easy way
of doing that without sacrificing some subtlety. Keeping it in mind
though, perhaps a solution will present itself with time.)

Thanks Tim,
Tim