Re: [LAD] [ann] CAPS 0.9.5

From: Gianfranco Ceccolini <franconassis@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 17 2013 - 17:57:33 EET

That worked fine!!! Thanks!

One more thing. The new Cabinets have their gain limited to 0 dB.

The old ones had 24 dB as the upper limit, which was very practical, since
enabling the plugin would give me the tone improvement with a cost os some
atenuation which would be compensated with some extra gain (about 9dB in my
use).

Is there a reason for this new limit of 0 dB?

Cheers

Gian

--
Antes de imprimir pense em sua responsabilidade e compromisso com o MEIO
AMBIENTE!