Re: [LAD] Radium Compressor V0.0.1

From: Burkhard Woelfel <versuchsanstalt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 20 2013 - 17:58:07 EET

GEMA does business for other collecting societies as well. You don't have to be a member to be collected for. It's sufficient to be a member of a cooperating society.

Ralf, is it possible to mark such baseless ramblings OT or even keep them off the list at all?&nbsp;

If I'd care for your views about doing drugs or criminalisation of homosexuality, I might have joined the appropriate mailing list already.

Beyond that, there are problems about GEMA, geofscked content and copyright law that deserve a more differenciated discourse than fishing for laughs tabloid style.&nbsp;

What you write neither funny nor true. Please stop.