Re: [LAD] avw.lv2 0.1.2: Here they are!

From: David Robillard <d@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2013 - 03:42:28 EET

On Mon, 2013-01-21 at 19:10 +0000, Aurélien Leblond wrote:
> > Many thanks for those!
> >
> > I'm currently packaging them for KXStudio, but noticed a small issue.
> > The samplehold plugin (http://avwlv2.sourceforge.net/plugins/avw/samplehold)
> > has 2 ports which are not input or output.
> >
> > code from ttl file:
> > * a lv2:AudioPort, lv2:CVPort ;*
[...]
> @David: I followed your advise in Ingen - and I as well fixed on issue with the VCA Exp plugin.
> Finally, the presets are as well fixed
>
> Let me know if you find any other issues.

Everything on the data side looks good according to sord_validate except
for the use of undefined property
http://ll-plugins.nongnu.org/lv2/namespace#pegName

Unfortunately sord_validate is not yet smart enough to check "must have
type exactly one of lv2:InputPort or lv2:OutputPort". Perhaps I will
take a stab at that some day...

-dr