Re: [LAD] [LAU] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ? OP reply.

From: <fls@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 12 2013 - 02:04:27 EET

Hi Chuck and list

A few time ago I wrote in javascript some small code generator. A few
friends wanted to learn audio programming and I did it because it is not
easy to start with an API and sometimes the code wrap takes to much time.
These things also help me in some fast prototypes.

http://www.ime.usp.br/~fls/LADSPA-generator/LADSPA_generator.html
http://www.ime.usp.br/~fls/PDExternal-generator/PDExternal_generator.html

The main idea of both is to have a ready-to-use wraper and so one can
spend time really coding audio DSP.

Best regards

F Schiavoni