Re: [LAD] Mixing audio: Implementing pan and balance

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 16 2013 - 20:23:09 EET

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 09:25:46AM -0400, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 9:25 AM, John Rigg <ladev4@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>

> > A lot of mixing consoles don't provide a mono switch, but it's usually
> > possible to work around it with sub groups. I still have to work out a
> > convenient method for mono checking in Ardour 3.
> >

> which means i need to write up a page or two for http://manual.ardour.org/

And which reminds me of an app I've been using for years but
never released.

Zita-mu1 is a simple Jack client used to organise stereo monitoring
during recording and mixing. More here:
<http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/zita-mu1-doc/quickguide.html>
and download from
<http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/downloads/zita-mu1-0.2.0.tar.bz2>