[LAD] AVB on Linux coming to life

From: Adrian Knoth <adi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 10 2013 - 22:03:30 EEST

Hi!

Just a very brief update for those who care about AVB on Linux:

We've recently discussed the subject at LAC 2013 and agreed to use the
open-avb-devel mailing list for "our" internal communication.

Last Friday, we came closer to a working solution. I've already shared
the status quo in a private e-mail with involved parties, one of them
being Intel.

Long story short: the follow-up to this e-mail will be crossposted to
open-avb-devel, which means discussion is open to all. So if you care
about AVB on Linux, you are more than welcome to subscribe to

and share your views.

Note that all this is very early development and highly technical,
especially since there is no definite kernel<->userspace API, yet.

Cheers