Re: [LAD] Aeolus

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Fri Sep 20 2013 - 03:55:03 EEST

On Thu, 2013-09-19 at 15:36 +0100, James Morris wrote:
> On 18/09/13 Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>
> >If this is typical for the attitude taken by the Linux Audio
> >community then my motivation to contribute to it will take
> >a serious blow.
>

> Well you've been a member of the Linux Audio community as long as
> anyone, you should know if this is the typical attitude taken by the
> "Community"...

I wonder that there is such a long discussion on two mailing lists, but
seemingly the coder/coders never were contacted. Assumed "Maurizio M.
Gavioli" or anybody else should do something wrong, then why not simply
contact him/them and ask him/them not to continue to do something wrong?

Perhaps this does help:

https://github.com/mgavioli/oscAeolus/issues/1

IMO Maurizio M. Gavioli and Fons should talk to each other.

Regards,
Ralf