Re: [LAD] Just an information about the state of affairs - Re: forking (was Re: Aeolus)

From: Philipp Überbacher <murks@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 21 2013 - 18:31:30 EEST

On Sat, 21 Sep 2013 16:36:45 +0300
Dan Muresan <danmbox@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> M. Gavioli also sent me a private e-mail. He sounded like he was
> worried about the community going after him (possibly legally I
> guess). This is not a good outcome, regardless of intentions.
>
> But no, the issue of link placement and of bad links from Muse is not
> solved. Only Fons can solve it (he can also enlighten us as to the
> history of the Aeolus homepage).

No, only the muse team can solve the issue of dead links. As far as I
remember, it was years ago, Fons sent mails on the lists when the domain
became defunct due to some issue with the hoster.

I really wonder why there's a huge and rather pointless discussion on
this list rather than the affected people speaking to each other
directly, and thus actually resolving whatever small issues there might
be.

Regards,
Philipp