Re: [LAD] JACK + PA Latency

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sat Sep 28 2013 - 05:40:51 EEST

[satire]

Patrick wrote:
> There are various reasons for and against doing this [snip]
[/satire]

SICR to set the quotes in a wrong context ;).

I can't understand that e.g. Ubuntu Studio by default combines Jack and
PA. Even if PA would be of high quality, I've got serious doubts about
the purpose using a combination of sound servers. For me this is a
strange kind of Linux audio development.

But I understand, discussing it's purpose is not the purpose of this
thread.