[LAD] Build error in Guitarix

From: Gianfranco Ceccolini <gianfranco@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 30 2013 - 16:26:53 EEST

Hi Hermann

I've been trying to build the latest versions of Guitarix - both the git
latest version (29 I believe) as the 28-2 - and both yield the same error
when I try to use the -optimization flag

package libcloog-ppl0 not found : optimization is disabled

I'm using an Arch Linux on an Intel Atom N2800 and I have the AUR cloog-ppl
0.16.1-1 package installed.

Is there something else to be done in order to get the optimization flag to
work? Iǘe browsed the LAD archives and noticed there is already a tread
with this error in topic for version 27.

Can I discard the optimization flag and add the "march=native" instead? If
yes, how should I do it?

Can't wait to try the gx-fuzz on the MOD!

Kind regards and congratulations for the effort on Guitarix. Here at the
MOD Team we have it as on of our favourite plugins pack.

Gianfranco