Re: [LAD] LV2 Oscilloscope

From: Filipe Coelho <falktx@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 12 2013 - 21:16:28 EEST

On 10/12/2013 04:36 PM, Aurélien Leblond wrote:
>> LV2 UIs can get the sample-rate using the options extension.
>> Hosts will set the appropriate option lv2param:sampleRate which the UI
>> can get on initialization.
> I tried that but without success.
> I'm using the LVTK library to develop this plugin. My approach is to:
> - use the get_supplied_options() method to access the host supplied options
> - iterate until I find SampleRate
>
> problem is get_supplied_options() returns 0 options when called from the UI.
>
> Any advice?
Speak to your host developer.

In my host LV2 UI code I have this:
https://github.com/falkTX/Carla/blob/master/source/bridges/CarlaBridgeUI-LV2.cpp#L124

The sample-rate is passed via options feature to the UI, among other things.

btw, option extension uses lv2:sampleRate and not lv2param:sampleRate,
my mistake.