Re: [LAD] qmidiroute

From: Thijs van severen <thijsvanseveren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 07 2013 - 10:43:09 EET

hi Jeremy
i'll give mididings a try, but i'm trying to find a 'simple' (read
GUI/no-script) solution because it's not just me that will be using it
a non-tech friend of mine has also switched to linux and i really dont want
to bother him with writing code (+ i also dont want to be the 'helpdesk' if
you know what i mean)
so for him mididings is not an option

the qmidiroute gui is really simple and works really well, it's just
lacking this 'load preset' option

@Frank
thanks for the tip! i'll post my question there and see if anyone can help
me out

thanks for the feedback guys
i really appreciate it !

grtz