[LAD] Calling all developers

From: Gabbe Nord <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 23 2013 - 19:05:47 EET

Hey everyone!

In an effort to eventually bridge the gap between users and developers, and
specifically explore the contributions users that aren't programmers can
make to free and open source software, I have designed a short survey for
active developers.

More information and the survey itself is available on
http://www.zthmusic.com/developer-survey/.

I'd greatly appreciate any participation from developers. As mentioned on
the page, I will compile the results of this survey into an infographic. I
will also eventually publish all of the results freely to anyone, so
everyone can have a look at the data.

I hope this survey can give some good data, that can spark some good
discussion on how we can further integrate users and developers, and make
more use of the great community we have!

Cheers and merry christmas everyone,
Gabriel/zth