Re: [LAD] Audio Levitation

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Fri Jan 03 2014 - 21:21:49 EET

On Fri, 2014-01-03 at 20:02 +0100, Arnold Krille wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jan 2014 16:00:16 +0000 Fons Adriaensen <fons@linuxaudio.org>
> wrote:
> > BTW, 120 db SPL is also around 1 W / m^2, so harvesting energy from
> > sound panels (similar to solar panels) is another idea that won't
> > go far.
>
> I like your wording here:-) Especially considering the fact that sound
> distributes spherical. So the energy looses in r^3... afair.

No, the power given to a surface is measured in m² and not m³. But I
don't reply because of the m² vs m³.

Consider another planet, with another gravitation ;).

"Not so much before it becomes really dangerous and unpractical." - Fons

Same molecules in the air as we have here on or mother planet, by less
mass of the planet, moon, asteroid ;).

It's possible to go more than just one step further, without becoming
really dangerous ;).

Regards,
Ralfi