Re: [LAD] Audio Levitation

From: Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 09 2014 - 15:25:52 EET

Le Tue, 07 Jan 2014 17:03:28 +0100,
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net> a écrit :

> On Tue, 2014-01-07 at 00:22 +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 07, 2014 at 12:32:02AM +0100, Dominique Michel wrote:
> >
> > > ... mainstream physics doesn't validate Evans' theory (as it
> > > didn't validated Galileo's theory at his time)
> >
> > That is one of the most intellectually dishonest analogies I've
> > seen so far. Galileo's theories were not rejected by fellow
> > scientist - those who repeated his observations tended to agree.
> > He was silenced because he undermined the teachings of the
> > Catholic Church.
> >
> > No such thing happened to Evans. His theories were discredited
> > because his argumentation contained mathematical errors. These
> > have been published and can be verified by everyone who cares.
>
> Since it seems to continue on the list.
>
> I agree with Fons statement, but IMO it's likely that in the future
> physics will change a lot assumed humans will survive another 2000
> years or longer.

If we were living into an ideal society, I would agree 100% with Fons
statement. But that's not the case. It is why I pose the doubt and
prefer to say I don't know. That's for the theoretical case.

Now, for the practical case, I think Fons is right, because from the
time Bearden say he have a working device, nobody have seen it.

Dominique