[LAD] [ANN] CAPS 0.9.17

From: Tim Goetze <tim@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 05 2014 - 14:34:53 EET

CAPS 0.9.17
===========

http://quitte.de/dsp/caps.html

The latest release of CAPS, a collection of LADSPA plugins, contains
two important bugfixes and minor sonic improvements.

http://quitte.de/dsp/caps.html#CHANGES

James Morris insisted that something was wrong with the PlateX2 stereo
reverb, and indeed, it turned out that its damping parameter would not
be read correctly. (This bug, it pains me to admit it, probably dates
back to 0.9.0, possibly even earlier. In my defense, I only ever use
the mono-to-stereo version which was not affected.)

Ricardo Crudo isolated a potential segmentation fault triggered by the
'model' parameter selection of the CabinetIV plugin.

Thanks guys!

http://quitte.de/dsp/caps.html#Download

Upgrading is recommended.

Enjoy,