Re: [LAD] Zita Resampler unexpected output

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 08 2014 - 00:49:33 EET

On 02/07/2014 11:26 PM, André Garnier Coutinho wrote:
> Hi Guys!
>
> I was doing some tests to learn how to use zita resampler and I got an
> unexpected output. All the last positions of my output vector were 0 and I
> don't know why.

[..]
> Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Fons may have a detailed explanation. In code where I use zita-resampler
I do initially feed it with a cycle of zeroes.
Doing the same fixes the behaviour in your code.

see also <zita-resampler-src>/apps/zresample.cc
it also has a // Insert zero samples at start.

> I'm attaching my code.

I'm attaching a quick diff :)

Cheers!
robin

PS. over.setup(..., 16) is rather poor quality.