[LAD] NetJack question

From: David J Myers <david.myers@email-addr-hidden-panogenics.com>
Date: Mon Feb 24 2014 - 13:58:21 EET

Hi there,

I'm trying to find out whether I can use NetJack1 to do the following:-

I need to take the audio input from my sound hardware on one Linux box, send
it over the network to a second Linux box and play it back on the second box
sound hardware.

Can this be done using jackd and jack_netsource without modification? If
not, can it be done with a simple Jack applet of my own? If not, how can I
implement this quickly without writing my own streaming server and client?

Many thanks for your time.

DavidJ