Re: [LAD] JACK and ALSA elucidations

From: Alex Gagnon <gagnon.alex@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 10 2014 - 16:33:58 EET

(My name is Alex, I just want to chime in real quick. Been following the
convo, have a full-year's worth of Ubuntu LAD bug reports to deliver, not
even sure how to go about it, but it's all 100% - or almost - stuff I
haven't been able to find anywhere, and the reason I wanted to chime in
until now is that this is the exact crux of the matter. I will keep in
touch, no worries about that. Can't wait to deliver the Full Report on the
Problem with LAD. 17 years computer-assisted sound design here, and I'm not
alone in what has become the bane of my existence, which is why I just
switched back to Windows, believe it or not. Don't mind me, just letting
you know I'm here, listening, at the controls, headphones on.) -A.G.