[LAD] qjackctl-0.3.11: desktop notification area support (patch)

From: Zlobin Nikita <cook60020tmp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 27 2014 - 17:46:12 EET

I use sometimes qjackctl to control transport during work in qtractor, because
when in qtractor i open track properties to test various plugins, all other
gui is unavailable, excepting only plugins gui.

But this ugly popup on closing of qjackctl window is a bit annoying. My final
goal was to get it with option like "Don't remind anymore", but even getting
messages appeared not very easy.

My implementation uses notify-send utility, which in ubuntu is packaged in
libnotify-bin package. Arch wiki says, that libnotify is good for both gnome
and qt4 apps, but it seems, but basic libnotify api, written on C, is
glib/gobject-based, and i can't find libnotifymm (same glib, but on c++) in
neither ubuntu nor portage. Though in gentoo i found even some kde stuff,
using libnotify %).