Re: [LAD] Input/output error alsa api

From: Thiago Carísio <thiago.carisio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 29 2014 - 18:22:21 EET

Hi Harry,

Do you know if there is some rule to compiling using librtaudio? Because,
there is an error..and i don't know what's wrong. I'm using g++ 4.7.2 and
i'm compiling using:

$ g++<programname.cpp> -o <programname>

The error is: undefined reference to 'RtAudio::RtAudio(RtAudio::Api)' i'm
including the lib in the program, normally!