Re: [LAD] DAW extra feature proposal: reversed clips, clip status info display

From: Zlobin Nikita <cook60020tmp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 24 2014 - 15:00:41 EEST

Thanks for info. Last time i used ardour very far ago (several month), and did
not even know/search for this feature. This time i'm using qtractor (doing
some advanced kind of playlist just for self, for training). And i only just
figured out such usage case for DAW - before that i supposed to do it manually
in sample editor and paste to daw project %).

One reason for me to currently use qtractor is that it uses flac format and
doesn't need to copy/convert it into project dir. Anyway, i'm to recreate
project on ardour eventually later.