[LAD] [paul@email-addr-hidden: [Jack-Devel] jackaudio.org website shut down due to hacking]

From: Adrian Knoth <adi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 30 2014 - 23:00:23 EEST

Hi!

I'm sure there must be users out there who are familiar with web stuff
and are burning to help their favourite inter-application audio
framework. ;)

Step up, please.

PS: There is also a semi-complete move to GH-pages. If your're familiar
with github, you could be the ideal volunteer. ;)

Cheers

----- Forwarded message from Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden> -----