Re: [LAD] C++ guide

From: Kaspar Emanuel <kaspar.bumke@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 10 2014 - 00:49:44 EEST

If it was for C I would thoroughly recommend "Expert C Programming" by
Peter van der Linden. Lot's of tips and tricks and "so thats why..."
moments and an entertaining read at that (e.g. the interludes with
anecdotes about Bugs that crashed spacecrafts). Maybe it would still help
with the C parts of C++.

If there was a book with a similar scope (and humour) for C++ I would very
much like to read it but it would probably need to be at least three times
the size.