Re: [LAD] [paul@email-addr-hidden: [Jack-Devel] jackaudio.org website shut down due to hacking]

From: Markus Seeber <markus.seeber@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 30 2014 - 20:30:11 EEST

On 06/27/2014 11:54 AM, Michał Koziarski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I could take this on in case there's still need for a volunteer. I'm a
> professional web developer. I'm also in favour of gh-pages, that I use
> quite a bit, as long as it's fine for it to be a static site. It's
> simple, fast, free, made for open source project sites and it's git so
> it works great when different people make changes to the site.
>
> Of course I can't really spend more than about an hour per day on it,
> what with my day job and all, but hopefully it's not a massive job and I
> think I should be able to get it done in a finite amount of time.
>
> Does this sound reasonable? If so, what would be the next steps?
>
> Michał

Even tough the site is in fact on-line again, I feel the need for a
little bit of restructuring.
There are some pages, for example the front page and the download page,
that could benefit from a better Design, so I'd like to hear your
opinion about that from a web developers perspective.

Greetings
Markus