Re: [LAD] Beta testers required...

From: <tom@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 24 2014 - 14:57:53 EEST

Hi Fons,

that sounds too good to be true!

It is obvious you have made a lot of important thoughts. I totally agree
on the conceptual goals (sounds familiar, i've even tried to do about the
same with OSC as you might know, without resampling:).

I'll be very interested to get it running once available for the public.

Great initiative,

Cheers
Tom