Re: [LAD] Half-OT: Fader mapping - was - Ardour MIDI tracer

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sun Aug 24 2014 - 19:48:28 EEST

Am 24.08.2014 05:29, schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> It was a big difference to non-tube gear. No
> EQ, no Guitarix & Co. can compare with the Hughes & Kettner tube preamp.
Remains me on a situation several years ago.
I travel around in Turkey, visit a local market, to buy some food. The
women behind the stand pray to me her eggplants, I say, no, thanks, I
didn't like how they taste. She says, " If you don't know how to handle
them, then they wouldn't be tasteful, but if you do it right, they are
delicious."
She told me how to make it, and up to today, I love to prepare eggplants
for my dinner.