Re: [LAD] Half-OT: Fader mapping - was - Ardour MIDI tracer

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sun Aug 24 2014 - 23:16:35 EEST

Am 24.08.2014 21:33, schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> PS: Instead of an 80th early reflection, I used an IR that came with
> jconvolver (IIRC that time it was named jconv or similar). When I
> noticed that guitarix included jconv I tried out guitarix, because
> jconv's drawback was, that it only could be set up by a config file, no
> real-time editing was possible. I tested Guitarix and noticed that the
> stereo IR was used mono. Linux already provided the stereo IR, something
> that Lexicon already provided decades before, just guitarix crippled it
> to mono. Perhaps I missed something, since I experienced Guitarix as a
> tool that did neither keep pace with the times, nor it keeps place with
> the times >= 20 years ago.

Guitarix didn't include jconv, but a (2) interface to zita-convlover. It
include a mono and as well a stereo interface. If you load a^stero file
in the mono convolver, it will be used, OH, Surprise, ta, ta ,ta ,at
M,MM,MMMM, Mono. Ups, use the stereo convolver if you would use a
stereo IR file in stereo.
Again, you didn't use guitarix, nor do you know were you talk about.
AFAIK, you didn't test, you just go as long as it fits your prejudices.

Again, How often do I need to ask you that, please, go ahead, stop
talking about guitarix, you didn't use it, nor do you have any idea
about how to use it, nor do you want to use it., go on, make your deal
for what ever you do, but, please, gimme the freedom, as I provide it
with my work, gimme it back.

respect my soul, please.