[LAD] linuxaudio mailing lists and gmail issues (bounces)

From: Marc-Olivier Barre <marco@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 01 2014 - 12:39:30 EEST

Hi everyone,

Some of you might have noticed, we're having issues delivering mailing lists
posts to gmail users (it can be fairly random). I'm also having similar
issues at work and on my own server. It seems gmail has tightened their
filtering rules a bit and generate quite the amount of backscatter emails
which generally results in mailman accounts being disabled.

TL;DR
mailman issues, gmail sucks, I'm working on a fix :)

Cheers !

--
Marc-Olivier Barre
XMPP ID : marco@email-addr-hidden