Re: [LAD] [ANN] Super Announcement - All MOD software for your PC

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 17 2014 - 20:38:05 EEST

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Gianfranco Ceccolini
<gianfranco@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Hello Linux Audio Users and Developers
Hey!

> One of our aims is to trigger a dialogue with the developers, deprecate our forks and add the MOD interface to the original plugins but that depends on the developers and creators and shall be discussed in a one-to-one basis.

As OpenAV Productions I'm willing to accept patches / merge-requests
to incorperate the MOD UI changes upstream.

Looking forward to collaborating more, indeed its a pleasure to work
with the MOD team!
Cheers, -Harry

--
www.openavproductions.com