Re: [LAD] using libsndfile to write signed short

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 25 2014 - 23:02:31 EEST

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 8:50 PM, Joël Krähemann <weedlight@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Does someone know about writing WAV using libsndfile?
> My file becomes 174M big as using sf_writef_short() within 8s

Are you sure you're only writing each sample once? Sounds like there's
an error in writing "nframe" samples for each sample or something.

Its pretty easy: and there's a brilliant to-the-point blog post on
using C++ interface (sndfile.hh) here:
http://parumi.wordpress.com/2007/12/16/how-to-write-wav-files-in-c-using-libsndfile/

If there's still issues, please pastebin some code, or ask a more
specific question :)

HTH, -Harry