[LAD] [LAU] [LAA] Guitarix 0.32.0 released

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Thu Nov 20 2014 - 17:26:49 EET

The Guitarix developers proudly present

Guitarix release 0.32.0

For the uninitiated, Guitarix is a tube amplifier simulation for
jack (Linux), with an additional mono and a stereo effect rack.
Guitarix includes a large list of plugins[*] and support LADSPA / LV2
plugs as well.

The guitarix engine is designed for LIVE usage, and feature ultra fast,
glitch and click free, preset switching, full Midi and/or remote
controllable (Web UI not included in the distributed tar ball).

Here is the " Ultimate Guide to Getting Started With Guitarix
<http://libremusicproduction.com/articles/ultimate-guide-getting-started-guitarix>"

This release fix the bug #16 "empty effect menu with clear-skin option",
add new tuning scales (19- and 31-TET) to guitarix and Gxtuner.lv2,
add Midi Clock and Jack Transport support to guitarix and move a couple
of controllers from
unit:ms|hz to unit:bpm, so that they could easy synced with the Midi
Beat Clock.
and introduce a new LV2 plug:
                 * GxMultiBandReverb

Please refer to our project page for more information:
http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/

Download Site:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/

Forum:
http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/forum/

Please consider visiting our forum or leaving a message on
guitarix-developer@email-addr-hidden
<mailto:guitarix-developer@email-addr-hidden>

regards
hermann