[LAD] a LAD survey (I need you !)

From: e-rouge <contact@email-addr-hidden-rouge.net>
Date: Thu Feb 05 2015 - 23:54:48 EET

Hello guys,

I've followed this community for a while now and this is my contribution
: a survey about LAD.

*Why ?*
I've made this survey to get a snapshot of what LAD community is, and to
help understand how it works. This community has always worked in an
informal way with ups and downs, and I thought it would be really useful
to look at it with objectivity.

*Who ?*
It is open to any contributors of any Linux Audio Sofwares.

*Who/What's for**?*
This study aims to stay within LAD community and to provide very
practical information. It does not intend to be part of a essay or any
academic work. Actually its only purpose will be to provide a solid
ground for further discussion about LAD's future. I've already started
to gather qualitative data (as some of you know) an, while you answer
this, I'll collect some more data about the projects themselves. Once
all put together, we should get a very precise overview of what this
community actually is.

*How ?*
*The survey itself takes around 30minuts to complete and they will be
anonymized *before any publication (if you wonder why I ask for your
name : it's to help me to build a projects-interactions graph as well as
few other things).

*When ?*
Hopefully, I hope to get most answers within 2 or 3 months. After that
it'll take a couple of weeks to analyze the data and write something
about them. I'll keep you informed.
.
*Where ?*
*Here's the link : *
http://tumulte.me/lime/index.php/survey/index/sid/174631/token/bcdqg4tww7n6njr/lang/en/newtest/Y

I've made my best to think about the most relevant questions and
possible answers, but if you thinks something is missing, wrong or
whatever please contact me

Thanks in advance,

Etienne/Tumulte