Re: [LAD] jack2 API

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 31 2015 - 21:58:01 EEST

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 03:02:45PM +0200, Vaclav Mach wrote:

> For example: instead of #include <jack/jack.h> I'm trying to
> #include "jack2/JackServer.h".
>
> There are no example files.
>
> What am I doing wrong? Or is it a bad way of using JACK2?

It is. Jack2 is written in C++, but the API is the same as
for Jack1 and defined in jack/jack.h, which you will find
in /usr/include or /usr/local/include. Any header file that
that is not there is not part of the public API but of the
source distribution. That goes for *any* package BTW.

Ciao,

--
FA