[LAD] Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer aka GSequencer now on GitHub

From: Joël Krähemann <weedlight@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 03 2015 - 06:05:56 EEST

Hi all, me just migrated gsequencer to GitHub.

http://www.gsequencer.org

Further me did renamed binary from `ags` to `gsequencer`. About the
state of the sequencer: Version 0.4.2-44 is believed to be stable.
Since me don't have the time to test it well, me need people to test
it. Please, let me know your experiences.

MIDI support is intended to be added for release Version 0.4.3 and
many other new exciting features. If someone can help with ALSA
rawmidi, please let me know.

I don't want to do JACK, since it is believed to be somehow the Qt thing.

What me can say so far about MIDI me read years ago about it in "The
computer music tutorial - The MIT Press, ISBN 0-262-68082-3". And MIDI
consist of messages which are routeable. Someone giving specification
how the MIDI message struct is passed to ALSA and how it looks like
would be great.

Thank you in advance
Joël