Re: [LAD] ambix vs JUCE, segfault

From: Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Apr 14 2015 - 02:42:20 EEST

On 04/13/2015 11:24 AM, Paul Davis wrote:
> definitely caused by use of X / GUI toolkit calls from the wrong thread.
> Not legal.

Ok, thanks, staring at code - no idea what to look for (Ambix uses the
JUCE LV2 wrapper) ...

On my laptop (Fedora 21 instead of Fedora 20, different video chipset)
the GUI starts fine but it can randomly crash with the same message.
Race condition that is sometimes triggered?

Anyone our there running the Ambix LV2 plugins successfully? (in, for
example, Ardour3?)
-- Fernando