Re: [LAD] JACK and vanilla 3.19.2 startup issue

From: Yann Collette <ycollette.nospam@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 06 2015 - 18:22:51 EEST

I meet maybe the same problem under fedora: I added myself to the
pulse-rt group.
This group has priorities defined in /etc/security/limits.d/95-jack.conf

@jackuser - rtprio 95
@jackuser - memlock unlimited

#@audio - rtprio 95
#@audio - memlock unlimited

#@pulse-rt - rtprio 10
#@pulse-rt - nice -20

And because I belong to the jackuser and pulse-rt group, the lower
rtprio was retained.
If I commented the pulse-rt part of 95-jack.conf everything was back to
normal.

YC