Re: [LAD] Details about Mackie Control or Mackie Human User Interface

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 20 2015 - 16:41:36 EEST

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Takashi Sakamoto
<o-takashi@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Well, are there some developers who have enough knowledgement about MIDI
> messaging rule for Mackie Control or Mackie Human User Interface(HUI)?

not sure what you mean by "rule". I'm intimately familiar with both MCP and HUI.

> As long as I know, for these models, there're three types of the
> converter; usual MIDI messages such as Control Change (CC), Mackie
> Control and Mackie Human User Interface, while I have a little
> knowledgement about the latter two types.

MCP and HUI both consist of "usual MIDI messages".

There are a couple of sysex messages used for hand-shaking +
discovery; everything else is just normal CC and note messages.