[LAD] PyNSMClient 2.0 - Non Session Manager support for your python program in one file

From: Nils Gey <ich@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 23 2015 - 19:07:59 EEST

Hello list,

I just put PyNSMClient 2.0 on my github page.
https://github.com/nilsgey/pynsm2

It is a Non Session Manager Client-Library in one file with no
dependencies except Python3 (and NSMd of course).

It is designed to make it easier for your program to support non
session management.

There is an example file which is a complete program with a PyQt5 GUI
and a JACK noise generator output. Both the example and the lib-file
are documented. Additionally there is a small README.md

License is LGPL.

The client is largely untested and there are some NSM-API features
missing, but it should be easier to use and be more stable than version
1.

Real testing and a proper release will begin once I use my own lib
with Laborejo2 ( in development behind the scenes).

Have a nice day,

Nils

http://www.nilsgey.de
irc: #laborejo on freenode.