Re: [LAD] Jack Transport Master program

From: Gerald Mwangi <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 18 2015 - 11:23:14 EET

Hi, while I usually have no problem with cli's this time I need a gui
with basically a list of profiles (the setlist of the gig). Each profile
should contain most importantly the tempo.
Fixed tempo that is, no need for tempo maps. And the program must be
time master. Gtklick (which controls klick over osc) has the list of
profiles thing, but as mentioned before,
the osc mode of klick disables it's transport master option (the -T
option). I'll try and file the issue with the dev of klick.
Gerald