[LAD] .NET/Mono bindings for libjack

From: Thomas Mayer <thomas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 19 2016 - 03:19:50 EET

Hello,

I have started developing JackSharp, a .NET/Mono binding for libjack. It
has been tested on Windows 8.1 and Debian GNU/Linux sid amd64 and i386,
but should work on other platforms as well.

https://github.com/residuum/JackSharp

Not every API call is implemented yet, especially the transport API has
not been used, currently there are two main client classes:

Client: Use this to create a client with audio and MIDI ports and add a
function to the process event.

Controller: class for managing port connections. If you want to build a
replacement for QJackCtl et al, then use this.

This repository also contains a wrapper for NAudio.

Of course, this has not been tested or used in real software, so this is
still pre-alpha. And I am willing to change the API, as well as take
pull requests.

Thanks for looking into the code and using it,
Thomas

--
"When one's home has a really excellent computer capable of reaching
other computers anywhere in the Galaxy, one scarcely needs to budge."