Re: [LAD] Multiple JACK servers connected in one host?

From: Jonathan Brickman <jeb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 11 2016 - 18:00:23 EET

On 3/11/2016 9:57 AM, Paul Davis wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 10:48 AM, Jonathan Brickman
> <jeb@email-addr-hidden <mailto:jeb@email-addr-hidden>> wrote:
>
> Indeed -- except that cars in Manhattan are restricted to using
> wheels :-) I have rocket engines which don't give off exhaust at
> all, lots and lots of fuel, no skyscrapers in the way, and no one
> else in the air; I am going to either learn or help build a way to
> use those engines :-)
>

> although it isn't proven yet .. i think that your problem may come
> from the fact that you want to have 19 different engines, and you keep
> flicking switches to go from one to the other.
Nope, I don't want to switch engines. Everything runs at once, and runs
very well by the way. I just want to take more advantage of what I
have, by running some things asynchronously, exactly the way some are
already doing using multiple motherboards.

> i'm not even sure that we've confirmed that you are using jack2 yet.
> are you?
Yep. I try JACK1 two or three times a year, briefly, but JACK1 can't
come close to what JACK2 is giving me now.

--
Jonathan E. Brickman   jeb@email-addr-hidden   (785)233-9977
Hear us at http://ponderworthy.com -- CDs and MP3 now available!