Re: [LAD] [LAU] [LAA] jalv.select released V0.5

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Fri Mar 25 2016 - 09:56:23 EET

Am 24.03.2016 um 19:38 schrieb Yassin Philip:
> BTW I find it confusing that no selection is actually visible. See
> what I mean, Hermann? When you right-select an item, like in this very
> capture
> <http://libremusicproduction.com/sites/default/files/select_0.png>,
> the selected item should appear as so, don't you think?
>
> Either way, super work, thanks again. And I read the code. It's (far)
> not as trivial as you made it sound ;)
>
> yPhil

Hi Philippe

Thanks for your comments, I'm glade you find it useful.
Thanks goes as well to the contributors Hanspeter Portner and Olivier
Humbert,
and to Christopher Arndt for his very useful suggestions and bug reports.

To the selected item, yes, makes sense.
It's changed now in the git repository, so, the selected plug is marked
now.

> On 03/24/2016 06:28 PM, Yassin Philip wrote:
>> Now featured <http://libremusicproduction.com/tools/jalvselect> :) I
>> really hope it end up packaged *everywhere*. This thing is
>> indispensable to check a good studio install, test a few plugins, and
>> it's indeed super fast. LV2 rocks.

Thanks for mention it on
http://libremusicproduction.com/

regards