[LAD] Drumgizmo 0.9.10 released

From: Bent Bisballe Nyeng <deva@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 30 2016 - 11:12:27 EEST

We're proud to announce the immediate availability of DrumGizmo version
0.9.10!

DrumGizmo is an open source, multichannel, multilayered,
cross-platform drum plugin and stand-alone application. It enables you
to compose drums in midi and mix them with a multichannel approach. It
is comparable to that of mixing a real drumkit that has been recorded
with a multimic setup.

This is a bugfix release fixing two major bugs:
  - Resampler now works when using DrumGizmo as a plugin.
  - LV2 plugin no longer freezes on tempo changes.

Download it from http://www.drumgizmo.org

Visit us at the official irc channel at the Freenode network. Channel
name #DrumGizmo. We would love to hear from you!

// The DrumGizmo team