Re: [LAD] Opening jalv.select window from the command line (Was:jalv.select released V0.5)

From: Christopher Arndt <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2016 - 14:19:25 EEST

Am 31.03.2016 um 12:11 schrieb Hermann Meyer:
> Am 31.03.2016 um 09:51 schrieb Christopher Arndt:
>> You could append the UID to the fifo name.
>>
> Also a good point. done.

Perfect.

One more thing: Whereas, when I run the first instance, itsw window
always opens horizontally centered on my desktop.

When I open the jalv.select window by running another instance, the
window *sometimes* opens in the upper left corner of my desktop,
independently of where the mouse pointer currently is.

I have not been able to consistently reproduce the behaviour or discern
a pattern.

Chris